Wild ideas make wild things happen
Odonata CEO, Sam Marwood with Will & Bear co-founders, Alex Knoll and Lauren Williams, at Mt Rothwell. Photo by Will & Bear
Hatching wild ideas in 2023!
Odonata supports entrepreneurs at every stage of their idea for business and nature. We believe the business of biodiversity has a major role to play in creating a better world for all. Odonata Wild Idea business incubator is delivered in collaboration with Hatch: Taronga’s Business Accelerator Program.
2023 APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Program highlights include:
- $50,000 prize. No strings attached – free to participate, no equity required
- $2,000 equity free seed funding per initiative
- Available to applications Australia wide
- Travel and accommodation included
- Expert advice from Impact Boom, Entrepreneur in Residence and delivery partner
- Social enterprise or not-for-profit ventures accepted
- Access to Taronga’s and Odonata’s expert network and individual team support
- Access to the Odonata impact investor panel led by Nigel Sharp
- Additional prizes up to $30,000 and pathways for regenerative agriculture innovations and ideas
- Additional prizes and awards up to $5,000 each in top tier business management consulting packages, tailored to your needs
- One year membership into the Wild People Alumni Network and platform providing exclusive trade benefits and continuous collaboration and promotion opportunities all year
We will be announcing our Wild People Alumni Network in 2023 for all previous Wild Idea and Hatch participants and supporters to keep momentum and continue developing and creating opportunities. Please email email@example.com to register interest and subscribe to updates.