Gifts & Bequests
By donating to Odonata you make a direct contribution to help to protect some of Australia’s most threatened species.
Banner image, Eastern Quoll. Photo by 2040
A land donation to Odonata Foundation is one of the greatest gifts you can give to support Australian conservation. It may be the ideal solution if you have land of conservation value.
It may be the ideal solution if you have land of conservation value and you:
- wish for it to be preserved;
- do not use the land;
- wish for it to be habitat for threatened species;
- are looking for ways to reduce tax burdens;
- would like the broader community to enjoy it;
- would like to be released from the responsibility of managing the land.
Making any donation, particularly a land donation or bequest, is a very personal choice with a lot of factors to consider. It is a gift from the heart and is an expression of purpose and legacy. People donate for a range of different reasons, however all agree that conserving land will allow them to make a lasting, positive impact on the Australian landscape.
To enquire further about any bequests, please get in touch.