We partner with companies to enhance the value creation and opportunity of their business through corporate sustainability
Southern Brush-tailed Rock-wallaby at Mt Rothwell. Photo by Pete James
The Odonata team works with leaders, entrepreneurs, change makers, biodiversity specialists, farmers, hospitality chiefs and financiers to enhance the value creation and opportunity of businesses through corporate sustainability.
Our work with companies includes:
- Exploring strategy and potential, including the value of nature.
- Developing practical solutions and beneficial collaborations.
- Designing new financial models.
- Monitor and measure your impact.
- Nature based solution creation for your business challenges.
- Engaging staff in unique team building experiences and stories, and enhance your workforce goals.
Starting with a kick-off explorative workshop, this is a way to come together regularly to help integrate nature and inspiration into your business and develop unique solutions and projects that are designed to suit areas of need, interest and the desired level of impact.
The collaboration and workshop can involve just the leader, specific teams or the whole organisation. We invite participants to ideate and innovate without any constraints, using the Odonata 7Cs framework. The workshop in itself is an exhilarating team building experience and the outputs will provide you with a menu of ideas, big and small, to integrate biodiversity into every aspect of your operations. We then help you assess the costs and benefits and design a roadmap that aligns to your business objectives.